- Managed IT Services: We offer a wide range of managed IT services, including fully managed IT support for Microsoft Office 365, endpoint protection, and inventory management.
- Cloud Services: Network Thinking Solutions offers a variety of managed cloud services to meet your needs. Here are some of the key offerings our cloud service include:
- Managed AWS: Our experienced team has the expertise to help you with any AWS project and manage your Virtual Private Cloud (VPC).
- Managed QuickBooks Cloud: We migrate QuickBooks desktop implementation to an AWS EC2 Cloud Server so your QB instance isn’t confined to a desktop that may be at risk or not backed up properly.
- Managed Website & Server Monitoring: We offer website and server monitoring to maximize uptime. We also offer cloud backup solutions to maximize the security of your data.
- Cybersecurity: We protect organization’s systems and data from the ever-increasing sophisticated and malicious cyber attacks.
- Purchasing and Inventory services: We simplify the process of purchasing equipment for your team. We can recommend standards, perform the purchasing and manage the equipment so you don’t have to.We also offer defined onboarding/offboarding procedures to manage a modern inventory system for your business.
- DevOps services: We assist our clients in navigating the complexities of implementing DevOps successfully. Our team of experts will guide you to use the latest tools and technologies while working with you to create a customized DevOps strategy tailored to your business so you can achieve your goals faster and more efficiently.
- VOIP phone solutions: At NTS, we can help you unify your calling, messaging, SMS, eFax, and video meetings with one integrated application for all your forms of communication.
At NTS, we implement a multilayered approach towards ensuring the security of your data and systems. The security measures we take include regularly patching and updating your systems with the latest security updates to provide industry-level security solutions through Next-Generation Antivirus, Endpoint Detection and Response. We also implement Ringfencing, Managed Firewall, and Log Monitoring and Management.
We understand how disruptive IT issues can be to your business operations. This is why we work hard to offer prompt and effective support. Depending on the severity of the problem and the type of service level agreement (SLA) binding us, we will respond to support requests in a timely manner. We strive to respond to issues as soon as possible – typically within an hour. Our team is accessible during regular business hours, and depending on the urgency of the issue, we also provide emergency support after business hours.
We utilize cloud services to implement robust backup and disaster recovery solutions to ensure that your data and systems are safe from any unexpected events. Some of the measures we take include regular backups and regularly testing and monitoring our backup and disaster recovery systems to ensure they are working effectively.
Yes, we are happy to provide references from other clients we have worked with. In the meantime, you can take a look at some of the reviews we’ve gotten from other clients here.